Physiotherapy is an evidence based practice using the most up-to-date research, knowledge and skills combined, to identify an individuals functioning needs and improve a broad range of physical problems associated with different systems of the body.
Basically if you're in pain we can help.
If you're moving poorly we can help.
If you're recovering from injury we can help.
If you're recovering from surgery we can help.
If you're about to have surgery we can help.
If you have a co-morbidity and want to start exercising we can help.
Injuries and common conditions we can help you with are:
- Any sporting injury to muscles, tendons, ligaments or joints
- Sports Physiotherapy in Harrow on the Hill
- Sports Physiotherapy Online
Back and neck pain
- Headaches, sciatica, back pain, whiplash, spinal stiffness, disc prolapse, wear and tear
Gait Analysis and Running injuries
- Gait analysis, Footscan platforms, 3D-printed orthotics, biomechanics assessments, running gait analysis
- Joint or muscular pain associated with hypermobility, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), hypermobility spectrum disorders
- Tendonitis, repetitive strain injuries, carpal tunnel, Achillies tendinitis
Pre and Post operative rehabilitation
- increase strength before surgery, help restore normal function after surgery
- Shoulder impingement, Shoulder instability, Frozen Shoulder, Rotator cuff injuries, Tennis or golfers Elbow, wrist sprains, Hip bursitis, Piriformis syndrome, Gluteal tendinopathy, knee ligament and meniscus injuries, anterior knee pain, ITB syndrome, Ankle sprains, Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis plus more......
We treat a wide range of injuries and conditions that may arise due to sports injury, lifestyle issues or just down right bad luck.
Want to get back doing what you love? Then let us help you!
What are you waiting for? Click below and let us help you get back on track.